XINCOL Technology Corporation (“XINCOL”) sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 12-18 (twelve or eighteen) months from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; alteration to the product; attachment of any unauthorized accessory; improper use of an electrical/power supply that causes malfunction; loss of power; dropped or crushed product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; tampering with or attempt to modify the product; unauthorized opening of the product; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; environmental conditions; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of XINCOL.
|AC-DC Power Inverters||15|
|AC-DC Switching Power Supplies||18|
|Car Jump Starters||13|
|LED Lights & Accessories||12|
|Car Interior & Exterior Accessories||12|
|Cables & Accessories||18|
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in XINCOL’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, XINCOL refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through XINCOL’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
XINCOL’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, XINCOL will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
For defective items that XINCOL needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to XINCOL or if the defective item is not returned.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- XINCOL must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that XINCOL needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to XINCOL or if the defective item is not returned.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by XINCOL quality control to be in working condition.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Free products
- Lost or stolen products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by XINCOL, XINCOL takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. XINCOL does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.
Please Note: Buyers will need to present their order ID and purchase date to validate the warranty.Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of purchase date. After this time, we no longer have tracability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.