This Notice of Privacy Practices applies to how we use personal data when you visit Xincol.com, “Personal data” or “your data” refers to any information related to you or that can be used to identify you.
Who we are
This website is maintained by the Xincol group of companies, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect and use
Depending on where you are located and how you interact with this website, your personal data may be collected and used.
- We collect information about you when you submit a form using our ‘Contact Us’ section or subscribe to our newsletter. Information collected from your submission will only be used to respond to your inquiry; it will not be used for any marketing purposes. Contacting us through the website will indicate that you consent to Aptiv’s use of the personal data you share for the purpose of responding to your request or question.
- We collect information when you subscribe to our newsletter using the subscribe form typically found at the bottom of the website. This information will be used only to deliver you company updates and news.
Sharing and cross border transfers
Xincol shares your information with the following categories of recipients:
- We use third party software for email marketing. By subscribing to our email newsletters, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to our service provider for processing. We require these third parties to use your data only as instructed.
- When submitting an inquiry utilizing “Contact Us”, your information may be shared with our partners and suppliers, but only if it is necessary to respond to your inquiry.
- For job applicants, Aptiv utilizes third-party providers to manage job applications. Some of our career opportunities link to websites managed by third parties. If you apply for a position through a third party site, you will be directed to that site, where you can enter your information.
While XINCOL may sometimes transfer your data to a country outside the EU, these transfers are made using protections designed to provide data protection similar to that in Europe.
How long we keep your data
Generally, aggregate information from visitors to our website is stored for one year.
If you contact us through the website, your information will be stored for as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
Depending upon the jurisdiction where you reside you may have additional rights, including:
- The right to access your data
- The right to correct your data if it is incorrect
- The right to have your data erased (“Right to be forgotten”)
- The right to temporarily restrict processing of your data
- The right to be informed of any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of your data
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing, you may do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
For any other privacy question, comment, or complaint for XINCOL about the use of your data, please submit a request through the link here.
If you live in the European Union, you have the right to file a complaint related to the use of your data. Each country has a “Data Protection Authority” or DPA that can accept complaints from the public.
We employ safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain an appropriate level of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
This website is not designed for children and is not intended to appeal to children. Aptiv does not knowingly collect data from children. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not use this website.