XINCOL Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS) are being designed with unique state of the art current mode PWM technology, widely used in LED lighting, Home Appliance, Instrumentation, Office Automation, CCTV, Process and Engineering Industries etc.
XINCOL Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS) AC110V/220V to DC24V 30A 720W.
- XINCOL Advantage:100% Genuine Brand with Reliable Quality, Sustainable After-sale Service offering none risk of choosing our products.
- DC24V 30A 720W Power Supply Unit With Dual Input Voltage AC110V/220V and Wide Voltage Input Scope Adjusted Automatically.
- Smart device surge protection for Short-circuit Protection, Overload, Over Voltage,Over Temperature Protection. High efficiency, High Reliability, Low Temperature Rise.
- Built-in EMI filter, low output ripple, noise, Rugged heavy duty enclosure, 100% Full load burn-in Tested. Parallel/Redundancy Operation is possible.
- Widely being used in Industrial automation, LED display, electronic equipments, communications etc.
Input voltage:AC110V/220V (115V-230V)
Output Voltage: 24V DC
Output Current: 0~30A
Safety Appliance: FCC/CE/RoHS
Protection: Shortage circuit, Overload, Over Voltage, Over Temperature Protection
Number of Output Connections: +V x 3, -V x 3
Storage Temperature: -20~60℃
Shell Material: Aluminum
Connection L, N: AC power input
COM: DC power output
V: DC power output +
+V / ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (3%)
Package Includes: 1 x XINCOL LED Switching Power Supply 24V 30A 720W
1.If you live in the US, the voltage switch of the power supply should be set to 110/115V or else the power supply unit will be damaged. We have already regulated the voltage to 110V for our US customers so please don’t switch the voltage again unless you need 220V.
2.The unit can work long hours at this current and good cooling environment. The actual output current depends on circuit loads
3.Please DO NOT let the unit work long hours over rated current! Work under 80% of rated currency
4.Dust the switcher out every 2 or 3 months if necessary
5.Even with EMI/RFI filter built inside, still not suitable for a hamradio operator connecting with radio or wireless communication equipment.
6. Do not power the unit before wire connection and voltage adjustment
7. IN-DOOR USE ONLY! This Unit “DOES NOT” comes with installation instruction, wiring cable, on/off switch, or screws. Professional installation of qualified electrician is highly recommended.