What Are Jumper Cables?
Jumper cables, booster cables, or jumper leads (all three terms describe the same product), let you get a jump start of your dead car battery. The cables connect the battery of a running car to the battery of your dead (won’t-start) car. Even if you have auto club or new-car roadside service, you can be on your way in five minutes, quicker than waiting for a service vehicle.
Why choose XINCOL Jumper Cables?
On the basis of +15 years of Car Roadside Assistance, XINCOL brand founder Jack Guo invented This Professional Jumper Cable After He Had Tried Hundreds of Useless Poor Quality Thin Jumper Cables. It is No.1 Choice of Professional Car Dealership and Vehicle Rescue Personnel.
Including 1 AWG 100% Copper Wires, thicker Wires with Super Good Conductivity. Withstand thermal changes and much safer than those of aluminum cables.
TPR material on the outside of cable, low temperature resistance (-60°C/-105°C), soft and flexible in extreme cold weather with excellent heat insulation feature and Dual Construction and Extra Strong-Grip Heavy duty copper-coated jaw clamps.
VERSATILE JUMPER CABLE with optional variable length(10ft-20ft) designed to work in all weather climates. Perfect for cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs.
Warranty 100% Jump-start Success (Make Sure Of Correct Operation Connection and Normal Battery)
Features of XINCOL Heavy Duty Jumper Cables G4
- Genuine Heavy Duty Jumper Cable 100% 1AWG Copper Wire with Super Good Conductivity
- Excellent insulation, anti-frozen feature, withstanding thermal change, suitable for all the 12V/24V vehicles including cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs, could easily boost trucks
- Dual Construction and Extra Strong-Grip Heavy duty fully insulated copper-coated jaw clamps
- 100% PROTECTING YOUR VEHICLE’S BATTERY
- 10-year Warranty and Provides Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support
Electricity Capacity: 2500 AMP
Cable thickness: 42mm²
Weight: 10.5-11.57 pounds
XINCOL 2500A Booster Cable×1
Sturdy drawstring carry bag×1
Made in China
Note: Jump Start Your Vehicle
1. Make sure both vehicles are turned off
2.Connect one end of the red clamps to the positive (+) post of the dead battery
3. Connect another end of red clamps to the positive (+) post of the good battery
4. Connect one end of the black clamps to the negative (-) post of the dead battery
5. Connect another end of black clamps to the negative (-) post of the good battery
6. Start the working vehicle
7. Wait 1-2 minutes, start the dead vehicle, and then keep the vehicle running for a few minutes for recharging the battery
8. Disconnect the cable clamps in the reverse order