XINCOL Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS) X Series
XINCOL Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS) AC110V/220V to DC12V 5A 60W
- Switch power supply, convert AC 110V/220V to DC 12V 5A 60W
- Dual input voltage: AC 110V/220V.Wide voltage input adjusted automatically to SMPS Model (12V 1A-5A, 12W-60W). As for Model (12V 10A-60A 120W-600W), there is a voltage selector switch located on the side of the switcher is used to set the input voltage to the power supply to either 110V/115V or 220V/230V. We have already adjusted the switcher to 110V/115V for our US customers, if you want to use AC220V,don’t forget to adjust the switch to the 220V side before use.
- Smart device surge protection for Short-circuit Protection, Overload, Over Voltage,Over Temperature Protection. High efficiency, High Reliability, Low Temperature Rise
- Built-in EMI filter, low output ripple, noise, Rugged heavy duty enclosure, 100% Full load burn-in Tested. Parallel/Redundancy Operation is possible.
- Widely being used in Industrial automation, LED display, electronic equipments, communications etc.
Safety Appliance: FCC/CE/RoHS
Protection: Short-circuit Protection, Overload Protection, Over Voltage, Over Temperature Protection
Output: DC12V 5A
Output Power: 60W
Number of Output: +V x 2, -V x 2
Storage Temperature: -20~60℃
Ambient Humidity: 0~95% Non-Condensation
Shell Material: Aluminum base Silver Tone
Size:6.3 inchx3.98 inchx1.61 inch/130mmx98mmx40mm(L*W*H)
L, N: AC power input
COM: DC power output
V: DC power output +
+V / ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (5%)
1× XINCOL LED Switching Power Supply 5A 60W
1.If you live in the US, the voltage switch of the power supply should be set to 110/115. Setting the power supply voltage switch to the incorrect input voltage could damage the power supply
2.The unit can work long hours at this current and good cooling environment. The actual output current depends on circuit loads
3.Please DO NOT let the unit work long hours over rated current! Work under 80% of rated currency
4.Dust the switcher out every 2 or 3 months if necessary
5.Even with EMI/RFI filter built inside, still not suitable for a hamradio operator connecting with radio or wireless communication equipments.
6. Do not power the unit before wire connection and voltage adjustment
7. IN-DOOR USE ONLY! This Power Supply Unit “DOES NOT” comes with installation instruction, wiring cable, on/off switch, or screws. Professional installation of qualified electrician is highly recommended.