Xincol DC 24V to DC12V Big Size 30A Voltage Reducer DC/DC Converter
Xincol DC 24V to DC12V 30A Voltage Reducer DC/DC Converter With Maximum Current Of 30 Amps,built in overload and short circuit protection. It allows you to convert DC 24 voltage to DC 12V voltage,so as to install any 12 Device such as Stereos, GPS, ideal for used with CD, VCD, DVD,Communication Devices, Lights, Wipe Blades and many other standard 12V Electronic Devices.
Wire Connection Instructions:
- Brand new and high quality
- Industry grade DC 24V to 12V step-down converter
- More than 90% power conversion efficiency
- Built-in over/under voltage input, overload, overhead, and short circuit full protection
- Used in vehicles, security systems, telecommunications, medical equipments, instruments etc
- Ultra compact size, light weight
- Auto-recovery when device is back to normal operating
- Stable and reliable performance
- Simple to install
- REVERSE CONNECTION, OUTPUT OVER VOLTAGE, OVER TEMPERATURE AND SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTED
Brand Name: XINCOL
Model Number: XCB30A
Product Size: 160 x 137x 42 mm / 6.29 x 3.39 x 1.65 inches
Wire length: 6.3 inches/160mm Wire gauge size: 18AWG Wire material: copper
Input voltage: 12V-32V DC
Output voltage:11.6V-12.4V DC
Output current: 30A (Max) / 360W
Case material: iron
- 1 x DC/DC Converter Regulator 24V Step down to 12V Big Size 30A 360W
- 1 x User Manual
- If memory function is not required ,input Red Wire and Yellow Wire can be connected in parallel to the +24V battery input terminal, while the output Red Wire and Yellow Wire can also be connected in parallel together to +12V output terminal of the powered 12V devices.
- How to choose an appropriate XINCOL DC24V-DC12V DC-DC Buck Converter with Memory Function? It usually depends on the wattage you want to power, e.g, for a 120W common device, you should go for 10A buck converter(12V×10A=120W), taking into account the overheat protection, which means the converter will break down if the inside temperature exceeds a certain degree after powering 12v device a long while which requires more power, if the wattage of powered device almost the same with 120W, we advise you choose buck converter with a power higher than 120W, such as 180W 240W or bigger, so that it can run much more smoothly.
- The current of your powered device working for long time should not exceed the rated current of the buck converter
- When wiring the converter wires, please try to make good insulation, which provides more safety.
- It would be best for the buck converter being installed in a dry space with good ventilation and suitable temperature in order to avoid break down due to over-temperature protection.